“A Cat is the PURRFECT blend of LOVE, AFFECTION and JOY!”
At Cat Around Town Project, we believe that by spaying and neutering as many stray and colony cats as possible, we are proactively controlling overpopulation at its source. All kittens and any cats that are adoptable are removed from the colonies and adopted to suitable homes. One day, when the supply meets the demand, there will be a home waiting for every kitten in our community.
Join us and help make a difference. Every life is a miracle and deserving of our humanity and kindness.
In the Spotlight =^..^=
Click here to learn more about this handsome, DSH Gray Tabby boy who is looking to steal your heart!
We know people are looking to invest in an organization they can trust. Cat Around Town Project has strong leadership, commitment, and excellent programs which are dedicated to the care and well being of colony cats as well as working with shelters and the community to prepare each cat for a long and healthy life in a safe, loving and supportive home or environment. Your support will make a lasting impact on the lives of cats and the people who adopt them.
Cat Around Town Project (C.A.T.) is a private, 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. It receives no federal, state or municipal funding, and relies solely on generous supporters like you to continue our lifesaving efforts. Your support will save the lives of cats, and enrich the lives of the families who adopt them. Every member of C.A.T. is a dedicated volunteer, with 100% of every dollar donated directly supporting its crucial programs and services such as:
- Managing communities including daily feedings, shelters, medical treatment, removal of adoptable cats and TNR
- Rescue and removal of cats from homeless situations
- Vetting, medical care and rehabilitation
- Placement of cats and kittens into foster care where they receive quality food, love and attention while gaining socialization skills and confidence for their new life
- Match and placing of cats and kittens in forever homes
- Match and placing of community cats into barns
- Partner with local shelters to accept cats and kittens into our program with the goal of becoming a no kill county
- Advocate and educate on the importance and benefits of spay/neuter as well as lifetime care for the general health and well being of cats and our community